- Claim #1 – Jesus Was Just A Good Moral Teacher.
- Claim #2 – Jesus Is A Myth. (“Myth” - an invented story, a fictitious person )
- Jesus is a myth can mean He never actually existed in history.
- Jesus is a myth can mean His uniqueness was a legend made up by His followers.
- Claim #3 – Jesus Is The Son Of God. Matthew 26:62-67; John 8:57-59 ; John 10:30-33
If Jesus is God’s Son then…
- God must exist and He can be known through Jesus.
- Jesus’ life gives us a clear picture of what is the best way to live and how to find true meaning and fulfillment in life.
- Jesus’ death gives us a clear path to experiencing God’s love and presence and to live with God forever.
- Jesus is alive here and now.
WHO DO YOU SAY I AM?