But for miracles to occur, we must deal with Fear, Failure and Focus. We need to learn to confront all three of these and overcome them as we walk toward Jesus. Both fear and failure cause paralysis and disobedience in our lives. Jesus tells us to come; we stay in the boat. Jesus begins to perform a miracle; we run scared. Jesus asks us to trust him; we lose sight of Him looking elsewhere for power and answers.
- So which of these three would you say are currently preventing you from walking with Jesus?
- Which of these is causing paralysis of faith in your life?
- If Jesus is a secondary figure in your life, if you are not in love with Jesus, if taking a faith risk is foreign to you, why?
- Which of these is the main culprit that is preventing you from pursuing Jesus?
The Principles of Fear:
- Fear Causes a Loss of Confidence.
- Fear Causes a Loss of Fulfillment of God’s Potential in You.
- Fear Causes a Loss of Joy.
- Fear Causes a Loss of Authentic Relationships.
- Fear Causes a Loss of Availability To God.
- You Must Be Willing To Fail.
- You Are What You Think.
- Your Mind Will Think Most About What You Are Most Exposed To