“O Sovereign (Adonai) Lord (Yahweh), what can You give me since I remain childless and the one who will inherit my estate is Eliezer of Damascus?” (Genesis 15:2, NIV).
- To have God as your Adonai and Jesus as your Kurios is to….
Submit to His Authority. James 4:6-7; Psalm 91:1-2
- Surrender to His Ownership.
- I am Adonai’s possession – purchased through His blood. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Revelation 5:9; Galatians 2:20
- I am a steward of Adonai’s possessions. Matthew 6:24; Malachi 3:10
- Commit to a relationship with Him. 2 Chronicles 16:9; Jeremiah 29:13; Hebrews 11:6
- Pursue His mission of discipleship. Matthew 28:16-20; Joshua 24:14-15