Saturday, December 11, 2010

This Amazing Baby

Colossians 1:15-20

  • This baby Jesus is God in human flesh (v. 15). Hebrews 1:3; Philippians 2:6-7; Colossians 2:9
  • If God became a man:
    • I would expect Him to be sinless (Hebrews 4:15).
    • I would expect Him to speak the most profound and greatest words ever spoken.
    • I would expect Him to exert a profound influence over human personality.
    • I would expect Him to perform miracles.
    • I would expect Him to know the future
    • I would expect Him to show us what God was like.
    • This baby Jesus is superior to all of creation. Hebrews 1:2
    • This baby Jesus is the creator and sustainer of the universe (v. 16-17).
    • This baby Jesus is the ruler over the spirit realm (v. 16).
    • This baby Jesus has power over life and death (v. 18). John 10:18; John 11:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment