The problem is that whether our fears are reasonable or not, they still block our faith from growing. They distract us from focusing and believing in Jesus. They keep us from continuing to experience God’s amazing power working in our lives.
So I ask you, what fears in your life are causing you to sink? After Jesus rescued Peter He asked him, "where is your faith?" Peter's fear told Jesus his faith was weak right then. In what areas of your life is your faith weak today? I encourage you to bring those fears before God's throne right now, asking God to help you overcome those fears; to rescue you from them like He did Peter from the water. Like the father of a demon-possessed son who said to Jesus, "I believe, help my unbelief;" you can say to God, I have faith, help me with my fear.
- Water-Walkers Expect Problems.
- Water-Walkers Accept Fear As The Price Of Growth.
- Water-Walkers Manage Their Failures.
- Water-Walkers See Failure As An Opportunity To Grow.
- Water-Walkers Learn To Wait On The Lord.
- Water-Walking Brings A Deeper Connection With God.